I have had customers of all sizes across the United Kingdom say that the almost constant supply of Relocation Skates makes up a high portion of their ongoing running costs. This additional cost is not only unwelcome but unnecessary. They unanimously welcome advances in the Relocation Skate technology to help alleviant the potential for Relocation Skate loss.
Keeping track of Relocation Skates when working on multi occupied sites like those with fit out, building works or larger moves being carried out simultaneously can be difficult. My customers and many like them around the UK have resorted to etching logos deep into the bottom, bar coding and even making the teams that take them out, responsible for the replacement costs.
We have made it our mission to make Relocation Skates more secure and in the possession of the owners. Thinking outside the confinds of the skate being just a piece of equipment nobody cares much about, our NEW GPS Relocation Skate series ( #GPSRelocationSkates ) address the Commercial and Domestic IT & Relocation industries issue of Relocation Skates going missing. Helping our customers KEEP THEIR SKATES in their warehouse and available to their crew
RB Direct Relocation Skates now have an optional GPS tracker built into the skate so it can effectively be tracked in real time anywhere in the world with access to an adequate signal without the user even being aware.
- Allows an infinite amount of users the ability to locate the Relocation Skates to within a few meters as often as they like. The accuracy depends on the strength of the GPS and or GPRS signal.
- Provides the user a direct link, via compatible mapping software, to the current location of the Relocation Skate almost anywhere in the world with compatible signal. Onward map software (Google Example) will guide the user to the location.
- One of the many options is the ability to be informed if the Relocation Skate is on the move and how fast it is travelling.
- GSM / SMS communication or GPRS connection
- The free app available for download on IOS and Android, has a number of pre sent buttons that can help the management team monitor that piece of equipment.
- Standby time: 10 – 15 days. The strength of the battery can be monitored remotely via a free mobile app.
- Operation time: 3 – 5 days during period of more frequent use.
- Geo-fence protection, after setting the certain distance, once beyond the distance, your phone will receive alarm alert.
- Rechargeable battery with a Low batt alert. You will receive a low battery alert via text message once the battery requires recharging.
- Requires 1 x full size SIM card or variable size with adaptor with credit and the availability to receive calls and send texts. Please note the SIM is not supplied.
The unit is discretely hidden on the Relocation Skate making it difficult for unsuspecting persons to even know it is fitted with a tracking device. Often prevention is better than cure so we can route in the GPS logo on the bottom as well so that it is less likely to go missing in the first instance.
The placement has absolutely no effect on the skate performance while allowing the owner reasonable access to the unit to charge up and perform maintenance on the unit.
How it Works;
The user only need to dial the number of the SIM card inserted. The number will ring 2 or 3 times and will automatically end the call. Within 60 seconds a text will be received giving the caller access to the following information. Each GPS device is linked (bound) to a single mobile number which is an inbuilt security feature of the tracking device making it almost useless to any person wishing to remove it and use it for their own use.
Demonstrations Available on appointment.
Orders of 10 units or more…
Bulk order discounts available!!! & FREE shipping… Simply leave shipping details blank to autoselect the collection option at checkout and contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a delivery location.
- 600 x 600mm
- 18mm ply
- 100mm blue rubber castors
- Large carry handle
- Chamfered edges
- Unique slotted bolts
- GPS Tracking Unit
#1 ranked on Google Search “Relocation Skates”
u-PVC base not available with the GPS tracker due to placement. IF YOU REQUIRE ROUTED LOGO APPLIED PLEASE SEND IMAGE VIA email@example.com with your order number as the reference.